Tuesday 21 April 2009

Tuesday - the ground rush of re-packing (again)

Panniers unpacked and re-packed (again). Do I pack wateproofs on top of my repair kit ? - how many pairs of boxers are essential ? - is one tub of Udderly Smooth enough? ...... questions questions. We'll I think I am pretty much there but as I'm pedaling off at 4:45 am (yes a.m) on Thursday to get the train I want to make sure that it is going to all fit. Forecast is looking promising with an easterly to get me from The Lizard to Land's End on Thurs/ Fri followed by westerly on Saturday as I turn and head for Devon. Perhaps I omit the waterproos all together - perhaps not.

29 people read today's blog - a long way to go to beat Steven Fry. The Iranian spy (see yesterday) has not logged on again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment